Thursday, July 5, 2007

Throwback Thursday



Sorry for the bad picture quality. This is a picture of my brothers and sister and I with some friends. I believe this was 1982 and I think it was in Toledo, Ohio. We were taking a picture because we were moving in a few days. In the back is three guys and me (the one on my right was a guy named Jeff - I had a slight crush) and in front - my sister, another little guy, my baby brother (lovin' the hulk) and my brother, using little brother as an arm rest! This is my first Throwback Thursday and I love it! Hopefully I will have better clarity on future pics. Don't you just love that this one is a polaroid?

Visit Pinks and Blues for more Throwback Thursday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this! What a fun group photo! Isn't it fun to look back and remember these fun times?

Oh, and I have had to do the picture-of-a-picture thing, too, when I'm at my parents' house without a scanner!!

Thanks SO MUCH for playing!!

Jane, P&B Girls

Shana said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. I live with in 40 min of Toledo. SMALL WORLD!!!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Oh, I love this pic too. The fact that you're taking it from a polaroid is even better!! I hope you keep doing TT...it's a lot of fun!

MomOf4 said...

This was such a fun picture! Throwback Thursday is a blast!

Mimi's Toes said...

Thanks for visiting my throwback thursday. What a unique comment you left about "Grand" in a child...It made me stop and think..that is a great way to look at it...Your children are simply delicious!

Glass Half Full said...

I've seen some of those T's in my past!!!

Seister2 said...

WOW!! I haven't seen that photo in a long time!! :o) MY BLONDE Hair wow!! LOL