
I found this prayer on the following blog:
Called to ServeI really wanted to share this with my friends because there is a precious factor to this that I cannot explain! Enjoy!
My King, PLEASE MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL
Lord I waste so much time trying to make myself beautiful to others.
I want my character to reflect Your beauty.
Deliver me from trying to fashion who I am based on the world’s standards.
Let me look to You to be my mirror, my master makeup artist..
Line my lips with words of life and make up my eyes with compassion.
Cover my imperfections with Your grace and my insecurities with security in You.
Who can embellish me better than You?
No one can make me more attractive to others than Your spirit can within me.
I praise You for creating me in Your image and for continuing to re-create me to be more like you.
Every day I seek You, I’m asking You for a complete spiritual make-over…..so when people look at me they see Your beauty, Your love, and Your irresistible gift of salvation.
In Jesus Name I pray.
Love,
Your princess, who longs to reflect Your Beauty
3 comments:
So uplifting!! :)
Thanks for stopping by.
Lori
Melodye, I'm not going to really comment on that post because it is so personal and anybody could read it, but thanks for sending it out. And I pray God shows you how beautiful you are to Him and to others. I'm learning that if we ask Him, he really will be faithful to do it.
Melissa
praise God!
Post a Comment