My heart is heavy! This morning I visited a blog of a friend (from our hometown) to find out that a Pastor in Baton Rouge lost his wife yesterday. They are a young couple and they were Pastors at Bethany World Prayer Center North!! I am shocked and ask that you lift up Joel Stockstill and his family as they go through the process of laying his precious wife, Amy, to rest. Here is a photo with a description of what is going on below. I found the picture on our former Pastor's blog, Pastor Dino Rizzo. How powerful to see the youth reaching out in mass!
"This is a picture that Jason Laird sent me earlier of nearly 1,500 kids outside of the Baton Rouge General Hospital, praying for Amy Stockstill. She is the precious wife of Joel Stockstill, who pastors the North Campus and the youth of Bethany World Prayer Center. This past Friday, the doctors gave her 48 hours to live, but the body of Christ is standing in prayer and faith for the Stockstill family. Let’s continue to press in."
As I continue to piece more info together I found that she died of a progressive form of cancer. From what I gather, her husband Joel is also struggling with kidney issues. This family needs a miracle still! Keep them in your prayers!
As I continue to piece more info together I found that she died of a progressive form of cancer. From what I gather, her husband Joel is also struggling with kidney issues. This family needs a miracle still! Keep them in your prayers!
2 comments:
Oh my, I'm so sorry for your heavy heart. I will keep this family in prayer! :)
What a sad story. May this family feel the peace that passes all of our understanding and grace from above in this time of grief and sorrow. We know our Lord hears our every cry and will comfort us.
Post a Comment