oh i know those ring pops too :) we used to have them back home too in the Philippines (must be from the states as well) .. yummy! I love the grape flavor.
Oh - the dreaded bottom shelf of the candy aisle. My son begs for such items like the sour strip of gummy stuff and the pop rings. They usually end up stuck to his poor brother's head...
I love the simplicity of the ring pop... especially now that my kids are addicted to those horridly messy baby bottle pops and the push pops that make drool ooze out all over your fingers. Yay for ring pops!
a different kind of lollies. i haven't seen such kind in the part of the world where i live. ours here are just the traditional ones, you know, those with plastic handle which looks like a short stick. this is what i love about visiting other people's blogs. i get to learn more about many things.
Dontcha just love ring pops?! I still do! They have the kind that have blinking lights in them too...how weird is that?! I've never tried those, but I do love ring pops...and so does my soon to be 17 year old son! Too cute!
I've never had a ringpop in my life. Or a pushpop either! My mom would never buy them when I was a kid. :( She used to buy us tons of 3 Musketeer bars though!
Just wanted to say how much I love your kids photos with their ring pops. They are certainly some of my kids FAVORITES..... julie www.homeschoolblogger.com/juliestew
I don't know why but lately my posts have been extra long. Thank you to those of you who endure and read it all. For those who are not up for a novel, I totally understand! :)
I am one of those people who is either all in or not at all. I either have tons to say or nothing. Thus the name of my blog. I am celebrating 14 years of marriage with my best friend. I am living my childhood dream of being called 'Mommy' by 3 of my 4 favorite people. We've lived through some deep valleys and yet we find ourselves soaring right now. Life is good!
The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips
43 comments:
I used to love ring pops!! I bet they had a blast eating them!! Happy WW.
Oooh Yummy, Never mind my kids getting it as a reward, I'd reward it to myself.
Ah I've never seen those sort of lollies before. Happy WW
Oh sweet photo in more ways than one. Happy WW
Excellent pics & then they left them on the sofa . . . lol, or at least that's what used to happen in our house! happy WW x x
Soooo darling! And I absolutely LOVE your banner picture of your two little angels...
Kids have so much fun with simple things. I think I'll buy myself one of those and see if I can feel like a kid again!
oh i know those ring pops too :) we used to have them back home too in the Philippines (must be from the states as well) .. yummy! I love the grape flavor.
Such a kid thing! They look so excited about their treat!
Ah, those are my favorite! A Ring and a lollie. What more could you ask?
Man, I was thinking, "She's fast on her WW!" and here you've got 10 comments already! These WW people are crazy! ;)
My niece Emma loves those! Great photos, and happy WW!
Oh I loved those when I was a kid!!Such fun to eat! Happy WW!
I still love ring pops! Yummy! Cute pics.
My daughter loves those candies too.
Oh - the dreaded bottom shelf of the candy aisle. My son begs for such items like the sour strip of gummy stuff and the pop rings. They usually end up stuck to his poor brother's head...
TOOO much sweet for photos! How precious!!! HAPPY WW my blogging guru!!
They are adorable! Happy WW! Air Force Wife
Oh, I LOVED ring pops as a kid! Glad to see they're still as fun to enjoy as they were 20 years ago! :)
Happy WW!
Jane, P&B Girls
Gotta love those ringpops! You're my neighbor! I'm in NE AL....just north of Ft P! (I clicked on your church link)
Cool rewards and cute pictures. Have a wonderful week my sweet blogging friend. Happy WW.
Smiles and Blessings,
Angel Mama ():)
They WILL change the world with that much love in their lives! Can't be helped....
Our children love ring pops too! Such a great pictures! Happy WW!
I love the simplicity of the ring pop... especially now that my kids are addicted to those horridly messy baby bottle pops and the push pops that make drool ooze out all over your fingers. Yay for ring pops!
a different kind of lollies. i haven't seen such kind in the part of the world where i live. ours here are just the traditional ones, you know, those with plastic handle which looks like a short stick. this is what i love about visiting other people's blogs. i get to learn more about many things.
I loved those when I was little!
Yummy! What beautiful kids.
Dontcha just love ring pops?! I still do! They have the kind that have blinking lights in them too...how weird is that?! I've never tried those, but I do love ring pops...and so does my soon to be 17 year old son! Too cute!
rings pops! Yeah! My kids love those!
OH, I haven't seen one of those in years! Next time I go to the store I MUST get some for my boys!
Those are my favorite.
I remember thinking my engagement ring would be that big one day!
It's not.
I loved getting ring pops! Happy WW :)
I so remember those sucker rings! Ahhh good times... good times.
How cute. Ring pops are so yummy.
ring pops! Yum! cute children.
Kids love 'em, but I cringe at the sugar!
I've never had a ringpop in my life. Or a pushpop either! My mom would never buy them when I was a kid. :( She used to buy us tons of 3 Musketeer bars though!
Girls of all ages LOVE to get rings for a treat! I just wish the grown-up kind weren't so expensive!
My kids always pick the ring pops as well. Fun pics!
They are favorites in our house too!
Cool - Ring Pops. I used to love the strawberry ones.
Happy WW!
Glad they were able to get that reward. Adorable children!!
Just wanted to say how much I love your kids photos with their ring pops. They are certainly some of my kids FAVORITES.....
julie
www.homeschoolblogger.com/juliestew
Post a Comment