HOW COOL IS THAT!!?? That is so great... I agree with Nanette - can I have your autograph!? Love it... you have such a great blog!!! - Audrey Pinks & Blues Girls
I think just being a mom makes you famous for something! Making it through from one day to the next is a huge accomplishment all it's own. You guys are so cute!
Congrats on the recognition. I'm honored to be one of your blog readers and friends. Keep up the great work at being an awesome mother and writer. Hug those little beauties.
I don't know why but lately my posts have been extra long. Thank you to those of you who endure and read it all. For those who are not up for a novel, I totally understand! :)
I am one of those people who is either all in or not at all. I either have tons to say or nothing. Thus the name of my blog. I am celebrating 14 years of marriage with my best friend. I am living my childhood dream of being called 'Mommy' by 3 of my 4 favorite people. We've lived through some deep valleys and yet we find ourselves soaring right now. Life is good!
The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips
8 comments:
How cool is that? You're a little celeb...please drive safely and stay out of prison. :)
Melissa
That is very cool - Way to go girlfriend! I'm glad we've met, because now I know a celebrity!! :D
Can I have your autograph? Cute picture.
HOW COOL IS THAT!!?? That is so great... I agree with Nanette - can I have your autograph!? Love it... you have such a great blog!!!
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues Girls
Stop, stop... :) No really, keep on! haha
Not a celebrity, yet. This is what 5minutesformom does now for ALL Moms that are added to their blogroll!
I can give autographs if necessary... I want to keep my fans happy. :)
Awesome!!
Also sounds like you had a great 4th!!
I think just being a mom makes you famous for something! Making it through from one day to the next is a huge accomplishment all it's own. You guys are so cute!
Congrats on the recognition. I'm honored to be one of your blog readers and friends. Keep up the great work at being an awesome mother and writer. Hug those little beauties.
Cool! It was fun to read a little bit more about you and your blog!
Post a Comment