Really cute photos! I couldn't find your e-mail anywhere, please e-mail me at info at skimbaco dot com The reversible outfits are awesome, let's talk some more :)
I don't know why but lately my posts have been extra long. Thank you to those of you who endure and read it all. For those who are not up for a novel, I totally understand! :)
I am one of those people who is either all in or not at all. I either have tons to say or nothing. Thus the name of my blog. I am celebrating 14 years of marriage with my best friend. I am living my childhood dream of being called 'Mommy' by 3 of my 4 favorite people. We've lived through some deep valleys and yet we find ourselves soaring right now. Life is good!
The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips
22 comments:
that first photo is awesome. I love the look in her face and the joy!! Happy WW.
Great photos! Thanks for the smile .. :) Happy WW and Fourth of July!
You captured the first picture at the right moment!!
Have a great 4th!
Great photos! Have a great Fourth! Happy WW!
Air Force Wife
Special K Family
Cool pictures!
Have a ball of fun on the 4th!
Great pics! Happy Fourth to you!
Beautiful! Tigger, I sense your presence! these are just great. God bless your WW!
Oh, the look so happy! What great pic! Happy 4th!!
Great photos! Awesome angle and capture on that first one!
Happy WW and Happy 4th!
Jane, P&B Girls
Great pictures . This is one of my favorite sites . I love the banner so much. Happy WW and 4th.
Smiles and Blessings,
Angel Mama ():)
Really cute photos!
I couldn't find your e-mail anywhere, please e-mail me at info at skimbaco dot com
The reversible outfits are awesome, let's talk some more :)
Very cute photos!!! I love the first one especially!! Great composure!
Aww how cute are they!! Happy 4th and Happy WW. PS tell HC that Mutter is making sure that Nana has a birthday cake tomorrow... LOL Love ya
You've got lovely kids. They look so happy. Happy WW.
Great pictures...
the 1st one is so cute! are those balls?
Lovely pictures. Happy WW.
Childhood is so wonderful.
I love seeing pictures of kids out enjoying God's creation! Very Cute!!
Looks like your kids have a wonderful time outdoors!
your children are adorable! I love the ball shot. Happy 4th of July!
God Bless,
Amber
Great pics! Happy WW & 4th of July!
Post a Comment