Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

"Look Mom, it's a Butterfly!" Find more Wordless Wednesday here or here.

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, that is so adorable!! Have a wonderful week.

Terri said...

Too cool! and YUM!
Happy WW!

Glass Half Full said...

Amazing! (Can I eat it too???)

Anonymous said...

For me?

I'd like some :D

Great shot...is it candid?

karly said...

Cute! What an imagination!

Anonymous said...

It IS a butterfly! Cool!

MorningSong said...

The picture is candid and my daughter DID eat it!

Christy said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Popcorn butterfly!

Kate said...

Love that! What a creative imagination!

Alexis Jacobs said...

That is too cool! Happy ww!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Cute ! Thanks for sharing and Happy WW. Whenever I come here I smile when I see your banner.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel (Angel Mama ) ():)

Jessica said...

Makes me hungry for some popcorn! Cute picture!

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

haha. thats cute. Happy WW.

Tracey said...

so precious, as always!

Lara said...

popcorn butterflies are super delicious :)

Christi said...

Wow - that's cool! My boys munch to fast to catch anything like that!

Happy WW-

The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said...

Popcorn yummy, we had that on Monday. Happy WW.

Katja said...

They have such an imagination! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S imagination! What a brilliant little mind!

Happy WW!

Jane, P&B Girls

Anonymous said...

How sweet! How did I miss your WW yesterday?!

Anonymous said...

The imagination of the young, a terrible thing to waste. too fun!


Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

Happi said...

Is it popcorn? What a creative little one!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! How could you refrain from framing it? JK

Crissybug said...

How cool! Leave it to the child to examine the popcorn, and notice something like that!

Looney Mom™ said...

Don't you just love the imaginations of children. How precious.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

What fun picture and yummy!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Don't you just love the way kids' minds work?? Great eye!!

Anonymous said...

What a neat shot. Cool popcorn!

Anonymous said...

Deelish!

Anonymous said...

I see it, I see it! Great imagination and photo.

Anonymous said...

Aww, the butterfly isn't nearly as cute as its frame. What a sweet little hand!

Amico Dio said...

awe!! That is so cute!

...and it does look like a butterfly!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's awesome that the popcorn looks like a butterfly... and that your child noticed it. Great post!

Seister2 said...

And Butterfly's are my favorite!! :o) Happy WW hopefully next week I can get back into the blog world!! :o)

Real Life Sarah said...

I love when our kids come up with something so creative. It makes me stop to look more closely at things.