Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

All of you know I was thinking of Wordless Wednesday when they posed for this. This was take 2 because my camera was not in the pool when they first had this idea.

Find more Wordless Wednesday here or here.

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is a great nap spot!

SandyCarlson said...

I love those foam rafts. So comfy for just such a nap!

Anonymous said...

I love that!! What a great shot. happy WW.

Anonymous said...

Suweet!

Sandee said...

My first thought was who would let their kids nap in the pool, but I quickly figured out they were posing. Great addition. Have a great WW. :)

Lara said...

that's a great shot!!

Barb said...

It was posed? Well I guess that makes sense! LOL

Anonymous said...

too cute, and love the smirk on little man's face...he just couldn't fake it completely...darling photo

Happy Wordless Wednesday
Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

Anonymous said...

Well, I am glad to hear that it was posed... I got scared for a moment... Pfew! LOL

Happy and safe WW!

Some kind of Mom said...

Now if that doesn't say summer, I don't know what does!

Hope you'll visit me Some kind of Wondermom

Anonymous said...

That is the life!!

Happy WW!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Unknown said...

That is so cute!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Great picture. It looks like you are really enjoying summer. Happy WW.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ( Angel Mama )

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Ahh... The sun the pool and the fun. Great ways to relax. Happy WW.

Jeremy Lowe said...

Lounging by the pool has a whole new meaning :-) happy ww

Glass Half Full said...

Very cute and funny!

Momma Roar said...

I love that your son is smiling - that is how my second is too - just too excited to really pretend to be asleep. Very cute!

lv2scpbk said...

Wonderful capture. Cute.

Happi said...

That is a great shot! Happy WW!
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement on my blog regarding Cody. This has been a long couple of days but God has been so faithful. Nice people like yourself have made it easier!

Real Life Sarah said...

Looks like fun and relaxation!

Tracey said...

What a perfect picture!

Love it and wish I was doing the same right now!!!

(...all except for the laying on the ledge part, cause you know, my fat butt wouldn't fit on that thing and I would just roll off the side like a big old walrus trying to get back into the ocean)

Woah. I digress.

moreofhim said...

That looks so refreshing! There's nothing like sleeping in the sun with cool water around you. Thanks for the cute picture! God bless!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Now that is an awesome photo!! Your kids are so cute!! Are you guys on vacation??
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues Girls

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Aww, so comfy!

Monkey Giggles said...

I love this!!

Sandy said...

What a great picture!
Come on over and check out outdoor movie night!
Sandy
For Reluctant Entertainers

Momma Roar said...

I'm glad to hear you have some new reading material - I hope you enjoy it - I know you will! I should really pick up my copy again and go through it - with the umpteen other books I have.

I hope reading keeps you out of trouble! ;)

Anonymous said...

It was their idea?! How cute!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, it's just that hot! Great WW!

Short Stop said...

I LOVE THIS!! SO adorable!

Anonymous said...

fun filled nap at hte pool. nice shot.

happy ww!

The Blakes said...

Awe! Great shot! Staged or not! Thanks! Happy WW!

Sherry said...

Looks comfy!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture. Looks like I feel after a day in the pool!

Amico Dio said...

great shot! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Now that's a place to nap!

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

The answer to this week's WW : Guess-It is up~ Head on down and take a peak and see if you won!