Friday, September 21, 2007

Sister, Brother, Friend!

I love my babies!! I am addicted to them. They can be exhausting but at the end of the day - I want to see them one more time!
Posing - saying "Hmm, let me think" I love this little guy!
My sweet HC is sooooo fun!! She always finds something fun to do, like try on dad's jeans while wearing a crown.
What a great line of cars! Cool dude! JB was quite proud of this line up, and yes there was a race after the paparazzi left.
The simple things can really make you smile. Towel wrap anyone??Tada!!!! Look out Edward Scissor hands!
Even with yogurt on her nose, she is amazing!
But the absolute best is that these two have become such GOOD friends!! They giggle and play together so well. I think our trip to the beach really led to their friendship blossoming. Sure, they are brother and sister but I am most thankful that these two, my 2 favorite people, are friends!!! May this friendship last a lifetime!

10 comments:

Amber said...

You truly are blessed Melodye, hold on tight and don't let go!!!

God Bless,
Amber

Momma Roar said...

Aaawwww, all the pictures are so cute! I love the friendship between my children too - I was 8 years after my brother and 4 years after my sister, I wish we would have been a little closer in age - I wonder if that has affected why we aren't as close today - nah, I know it is other stuff too.

SewSensible said...

too cute! love the pic with Dad's jeans!!

ohAmanda said...

So sweet! They will be friends, you're developing the foundation for them now.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

My brother and I are 18 months apart - best of buds when we were little. We did have a rough patch in there BUT now we are close again! Lay the foundation for them now!!!

Lovely pics - great fun!

Lori said...

How precious. They are so cute.
So glad they are little friends.

inspired said...

wow rooted and grounded in love ;]

Anonymous said...

We worked very hard at teaching our children the value of being siblings. I am not very close with my brothers and Dave is not close with his siblings. Our girls are very close and I believe it has so much to do with our efforts and now their efforts. They are far apart with Lindsey in Texas, but the they all three make work of talking all the time and being involved in one another's lives.
Keep up the good work!

Katja said...

I love the photos! Thanks for sharing!

It is so heart warming to see brother and sister playing together and being best buddies. They are so lucky to have each others. I personally feel some sort of accomplishment when I see my kids being each others best friends.

You too - you have done great. Happy children, who have a great sense of humor, and respect for each others. You really are a super mom!

BTW, sorry I haven't been commenting lately. I have visited your blog every day this week (I finally got internet), but it has been loading really slow for me, and I haven't been able to leave comments :(

Also, I am using that "do the right thing" with my kids almost every day, have been using it since you posted, and it really works. Thank you!

Glass Half Full said...

At this very moment upstairs in Matt's room there is a line of Matchbox cars parked under the train table. :)

Lori