Friday, November 23, 2007

I Don't Want to Talk About It!!

My stomach hurts. I don't want to talk about it! Really!! I don't!!!!!!!! I have nothing nice to say.

Geaux Tigers. LSU. (sigh)




post signature

8 comments:

tallie lea said...

i feel the pain. i ignore my phone, i just don't want to talk about it either. i guess it finally caught up with us. you can't get lucky that many times, eventually you will fall. however much it hurts, at least the season is not over. there are a few things to look ahead to.
go tigers

MorningSong said...

I know Tallie!! I felt ill, literally for about an hour after the game. I watched a little Father of the Bride 2 and I am beginning to forget the pain.

At least we didn't lose to Alabama or Auburn. :) That would have been a little more painful I think!

If not for all the possibilities... sigh. sigh. sigh.

Anonymous said...

:( Trying to understand your pain. Maybe it's something along the lines of Michigan losing to Ohio...I don't really get that either. Oh well...

Love your turkey and your pilgrims!

Short Stop said...

Melodye...I was sad to see that your Tigers lost. I was hoping that WVU would make it to #2 and play LSU for the Championship.

One of the reasons I love college football (and my Mountaineers) is the excitement of never knowing what's going to happen from week to week.

It's the same reason I hate it sometimes!

Momma Roar said...

:-(

sharon brobst said...

I'm sorry...((hugs))

annieck said...

I won't say anything...I'll keep it to myself.

Happi said...

OH girl. I feel your pain. It's a horrible thing when your team loses. Yet, hope springs eternal and you await another season. BTW, our coach has been fired. Should be interesting to see who will come and take over NU...
I'll keep a good thought for your Tigers.
Blessings,
Happi