Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Victory!!!!!!!!


I will be nice and simply say 'What a great game. I am glad thrilled we won.' I think my week will begin better now. Whew. :)

GEAUX TIGERS. LSU!!!!!!!!!!

post signature

4 comments:

Renee said...

I forgot to tell you congrats on a good game with our team. We were at Disney when Auburn played LSU...on pins and needles. Good game...there's always next year for us!
Yesterday was an exciting game for you guys. As Auburn alums we were torn for who to pull for! :)

Short Stop said...

SO happy for you! Good for your Tigers!

Anonymous said...

It was a good game, wasn't it?!

annieck said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm still not over it, but congratulations anyway. I'm sure you were on the edge of your seat during the entire game just like I was. It was entertaining to say the least.
Congrats! :)