Friday, December 7, 2007

Cookies and Friends and Fun

We had a fun adventure this Wednesday. We made cookies and had a fun party with a few friends. HC is all about cooking and baking!! She had a ton of fun working on her little masterpieces.
Focus, focus!!
You see it right?? Reindeer??? :) Take my word for it! haha
The kids had just as much fun eating them as they had making them. Of course, JB was there too. He just had NO interest in baking. He was too busy investigating all the toys in the play room. That doesn't mean he wasn't up for eating a cookie or two!! Thanks Olivia!! We had fun creating with you!!
Did I mention that I just LOVE Christmas??? :) And this is only the beginning of all the celebrating. I love it! I love it!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

annieck said...

That was so much fun! Sadly, my child avoided the crowd and missed out on pictures. All the other kids look ADORABLE, though! :) :) :) I hope I'll see you soon!

ohAmanda said...

How cute! I love those little cookies!