Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday



Mary at Not Before 7 is hosting Tiny Talk Tuesday. You should visit her blog for more details on the contest she is hosting as well!! She is giving away a kids Christmas music CD to one lucky participant!!!

I asked HC, my 4 year old daughter, the following questions. I really enjoyed hearing her answers!!

1. Why do we celebrate Christmas?
(Thoughtfully) Cuz, Christmas. O, I don't want to tell you. I will tell you tomorrow.
2. What is your favorite food/treat to eat at Christmas time?
Gingerbread Cookies
3. What would you like for Christmas?
I would like purple stickers and purple cupcakes and a purple teddy bear. That's all I want and a purple cookie and purple cereal. That's what I want for Christmas.
4. What is your favorite Christmas decoration in our house?
The Christmas Tree, I like the trumpet decorations, I like my Christmas tree in my room and JB's Christmas tree in his room.
5. Why do we give presents?
Cuz it's Christmas (with hands up in the air as if that's how it works)

Thanks for sharing these fun questions with us Mary!! I had a blast finding out what HC thought of them. Her answers were so precious. I am glad I have these memories recorded now.

MorningSong

5 comments:

Jolanthe said...

I'm sensing a purple theme? :) we have that same idea often in our house - but one is purple, one is pink. :)

Jolanthe

Lori said...

Those are all so darn cute. I just love the things that kids come up with.
I asked both my kids all of those questions and they both said some pretty cute and funny things.
Come over to my site to read them if you get a chance.
Enjoy December and your Christmas holiday.
I love this time of year...excepting this year it is going to be a sad time for us as my grandpa passed away.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I am thinking that HC likes purple...

Good luck - winner tomorrow.

Momma Roar said...

Quintin did a lot of the "arms in the air" to because 'that is just the way it is!'

Very cute!

Like the new look, btw! :D

ohAmanda said...

How sweet! Me and HC should be friends with all that purple!