Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Mary, at Not Before 7, is hosting Tiny Talk Tuesday!

Tiny Talk Tuesday is a fun way of remembering the things our kids say. Those things that make us laugh or that mark this time in their lives. Here are the Tiny Talks we've experienced this week:

**********
As I was rocking JB last night he said "You know Mommy, my Daddy is the best Daddy in the world." I said "Yes, he is. What about Mommy?" JB said "Yeah, I sink so." (Gee thanks JB!) :)

**********
We were talking about the LSU baseball game tonight and Steve asked JB "Show Mommy how the pitcher throws the ball." JB picked up his leg and threw an imaginary strike! Boy did he zing it!! Well, HC shouts "Mommy Mommy I will show you how the glover catches the ball." (Um... that would be the catcher my sweet girl - but great try!)

***********
The other night HC and I were singing to my new nephew and then we stopped. Then HC told me "Mom, let's hit the rhythm!!! You know, let's hit the beat!" (that means lets sing again!)

5 comments:

Mis said...

Hey--Great to meet you too!! Your kids are adorable! My husband and I are going to be purchasing My Father's World K soon, so you and Melanie will have to walk me through it!! Here's my email address...
dameron1001@gmail.com! Have a great week..hopefully, we'll see you next monday!

Just Mom said...

LOL. "...let's hit the rhythm!" Too cute.

annieck said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Those were too cute and precious.
They put a smile on my face.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

The "glover"...makes sense to me ;)

Happy TTT!