Thursday, August 7, 2008

Her Hair was a Hit!!

HC LOVED her up-do from her party and BEGGED to sleep with her hair up. She told me that the girl who fixed her hair told her it would last a long time! I guess the teenager didn't realize that a 5 year old takes that kind of news literally! So, my HC was becoming more and more devastated as I told her we needed to take her hair down. I gave in and told her she could sleep in it and wear it to church if it lasted through the night. Although there were little pieces falling out - I still let HC show her favorite teacher her hair! This was HC's last class with Mrs. K! So it was especially special with her hair up! On our way home from church the kids enjoyed holding their hands out the window to "feel how fast we were going". That is a direct quote!

Then we ate lunch, had naps and I took her hair down. It was beyond falling apart after her nap. HC was excited to see what looked to be curls.
She was loving those 'curls'! Can you tell!!!!
Alas, the curls fell out and the hair is straight and normal. But boy was having fancy hair fun!!! This felt like the birthday party that kept on giving! :) Gotta love that!

3 comments:

annieck said...

PRECIOUS! I'm glad she was able to keep her updo for church. :)
She looked adorable!

Anonymous said...

She would have made a great flowergirl in our wedding. What a beauty.

Melanie Evans said...

Beautiful!!!