There is no need to worry - I haven't had any further blog trouble.. I am just feeling a bit exposed lately and felt the need to hide out. I am content with the friends I've met in blog-land and so I feel like keeping my blog private. I've opened it to friends only and this makes me feel better. Maybe it is due to the whole Governor Palin thing - her email being hacked into. I don't know. All I know is I don't feel as free to be me with my blog open to random hateful people and I do not want to argue any of my beliefs. I just want to feel free again. After that last intrusion from the unwanted blog visitors last summer I have felt a bit cautious - watching every phrase so as to NOT offend. I just decided there was no need for that! So I took my blogs back! I feel better already!
If for some reason I have left someone off my list and they ask you about my blog. Please ask them to email me and I will add them back on. I tried my best to keep my regular readers informed but I am SURE I've left someone out by mistake! Please let me know - this move wasn't meant to disconnect from anyone. It was only meant to keep my world to myself again! :)
Love you all!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Nothing to Worry About
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh wow---I really appreciate you inviting me. Its terrible to feel violated or that perhaps you can't be free with your thoughts, so maybe this is what you needed to do. I so enjoy reading your blog. Stay true to you!
I plan on doing the same thing this December. Last year when we sent out our Christmas newsletter I put our blog address there and I know some family members read it who aren't letting me know that they do. This year, I will ask everyone to email me if they read it so we can make it private. :) It's been on my mind for a while.
hhhmmmmm....i guess i should think about this. but i am glad you feel more secure. :)
I've thought about this too. I don't always watch Oprah but last week she showed a piece on child predators that was really disturbing. I really began thinking about making my blog private. I'm still praying and seeking wisdom. I feel so honored to be part of your invited group. Blessings to you and your precious family!
Just wanted to let you know I accepted the invite and feel so blessed to be included. I feel so renewed just hearing the music play every time I click on your site.
I've been getting some weird comments from someone questioning my political views and beliefs. I have no idea why she is reading my blog or how she found me, but she sure has questions. I don't have small children so it makes it easier to leave my blog open. I hope I can be used in some small way to reach those people who don't know the Lord and are seeking for peace in their lives.
Blessing to you and as you already know my hat is always off to you :)
~Ginger
Post a Comment