Monday night Steve and I had a treat! We went to a Christmas concert with some GREAT friends! We had a wonderful time! I highly recommend this concert if it is in your neck of the woods. The artists who sang were all stars in their own right. They were fabulous!! I wanted ALL of their CD's by the end of it all. The message was great and I left the concert feeling refreshed and CHRISTmasy. The message was really great!
Most of you may have heard of these artists (but I don't even remember their names now). Wish I would have written down their names - their voices were so beautiful and the live music - well.... it's been a LONG while since I've been to a live concert. It was refreshing to hear live music with live voices. Talented voices. It was marvelous.
Here is one singer whose name I do remember. His name is Bebo. What a name. :) I love his voice!
Steve and I had a really great time! The friends we sat with were the best. :) MARVELOUS Saviour, FABulous husband, SUPER friends, and great music - what a fun night! We realize we need more of these sort of nights in our lives. Note to self: MUST schedule more leisure/fun time with friends on a regular basis!!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
A Night Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was so fun! I can't remember our last live concert either...I think it was pre-children, so it's been a while! I'm so glad you guys came. I wish I'd been able to spend more time catching up with you and getting to know Steve! We will be hanging out with you again really soon...can't wait until New Year's!
I always wonder why we don't schedule more things with our friends. When we get together we always have such a great time.
The concert sounds wonderful and it's always a great touch to the season. What a treat!
Andrew Peterson concert was so great..we loved it too..and it was even better that this year we got to go with all you guys!! It's not the best place for getting to chat, but such a great night!! we can't wait til new year's eve too!!
sounds like a wonderful night out together :o)
~simply~
Post a Comment