Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! I pray this blessing over you:

May the Lord bless you and keep you;
May the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
May the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

Soak in the day! Receive the love your family offers you with an open heart! Many blessings to you and have a great day!

4 comments:

Nanette said...

Thanks for the Happy Mother's Day comment. I am a mom of three grown children - a daughter 28, daughter 23 and son 20). Hope you have a great Mother's Day.

AdoptedAsHisOwn said...

Happy Mother's Day, Melodye!!

Trish said...

Your blog is very pretty! Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers day to you!! I've had fun with you guys. Your babies are so adorable and so well mannered. Again I must say you are doing a fantastic job with them. You are just a natural. It is awesome how much God has poured into you and in turn you have poured it into them! God bless and I will see you guys after work.