priceless! i want to see the picture right after this one. isn't it so cool when you get a shot like this? words alone can't explain that experience :)
Tallie, if you go to the next post and scroll down, you will see a pic of HC and JB standing. If you click on the photo, you can see it is after this one. He wasn't interested in the water much after that ICE COLD dunk. It was hilarious.
OH MY! Now THAT is a great WW photo! You should enter that in a contest... please tell me he wasn't hurt!! By the way, your kids are beautiful!! - Audrey Pinks & Blues
I don't know why but lately my posts have been extra long. Thank you to those of you who endure and read it all. For those who are not up for a novel, I totally understand! :)
I am one of those people who is either all in or not at all. I either have tons to say or nothing. Thus the name of my blog. I am celebrating 14 years of marriage with my best friend. I am living my childhood dream of being called 'Mommy' by 3 of my 4 favorite people. We've lived through some deep valleys and yet we find ourselves soaring right now. Life is good!
The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips
31 comments:
What a shot!!! :)
did they get wet? What a precious photo.
Oh yes, he was wet and the water was COLD. He was NOT happy. Later on she fell in too. They had fun though!
priceless! i want to see the picture right after this one. isn't it so cool when you get a shot like this? words alone can't explain that experience :)
Tallie, if you go to the next post and scroll down, you will see a pic of HC and JB standing. If you click on the photo, you can see it is after this one. He wasn't interested in the water much after that ICE COLD dunk. It was hilarious.
They are so cute! Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.
Angel Mama ():)
Just right on time!
Oh NOOOO!!!
What a shot!
Happy WW!
Fantastic capture. I love it.
oooops!!! careful, baby!!!
wonderful timing! :)
Great image! I think we've all been where that little guy is!
One of the best today! Great photo :)
Happy WW!!
What a great "oopsie" picture!! And look at those toesies!
Oh dear! Where's the "after" shot?
LOL, that is such a sweet picture. Shame it must have been a shock to them.
What a perfect shot! Thanks for the laugh this morning!
(oh, you asked how old my son was on our blog about Mythbusters... he is 13 :)
Have a great day!
Margie
Perfect timing. I bet they had a blast!
Amazing you were able to catch that shot. Great photo.
Happy WW.
Oopsadaisy! That's what my mom used to say when we had a fall like that!
What a great capture.
Hilarious! I love it!
awe, right place and time with the camera!!
OH MY! Now THAT is a great WW photo! You should enter that in a contest... please tell me he wasn't hurt!! By the way, your kids are beautiful!!
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues
LOL! What a great moment to catch. Thanks for stopping by!
Haha, way too cute and a tiny bit funny :) :)
Uh oh! You captured a great moment!
GREAT picture! thanks for stopping by! happy ww!
Adorable! Poor baby! Thanks for visiting me!
Being An Air Force Wife
wow you're blog has come a long way seister!
Poor little guy! What an amazing photo.
Such a great picture!!
Post a Comment