Thursday, May 24, 2007

Take a walk down Memory Lane

So Bee has a fun idea, and I tried it. She found this website that tells you what the #1 song was on days gone by. Here are mine:

The day hubby was born - Get Off of My Cloud by the Rolling Stones
The day I was born - Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul
High School Graduation - Vogue by Madonna (I completely know this was true. I have countless pics of me and friends Vogueing.) Gotta love high school!
My husband and I met - Macarena by Los Del Rio (This song drives me crazy.)
Day I was married - I'll be Missing You by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans (Back in the day when he was Puffy!) Gotta love that! ha
Day HC was born - Crazy in Love by Beyonce` featuring JayZ (I sure fell Crazy in Love with HC)
Day JB was born - Let Me Love You by Mario (I guess I was out of touch by this point because I don't even think I know who Mario is nor do I remember this song.) JB always lets me love him!

I think this was kind of fun. A little stroll down memory lane and some I just don't know. The Vogueing makes me laugh. Tell me if you choose to see what was #1 on special days for you so I can come visit your walk down memory lane (or just leave your results in my comment section).
Thanks and Be blessed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yours are soooo much better than mine! However, now I'll be singing (& probably doing) the Macarena for days!!! Ugh!

Glad you played along!