
Well I have received this Rockin' Girl Blogger Award from two very special friends! It first began with a visit from my friend Tracey. Her kind words were very much appreciated!! Thank you again Tracey! I was later visited by my buddy Amanda with this honor. Both ladies are awesome in my book and are true Rockin' Girl Bloggers.
Now my job is to pass this honor on to others. So, I pass this honor of Rockin' Girl Blogger to:
1. GlassHalfFull is my first nominee. She is a true woman of grace and seems to take life with a smile. Everytime I visit her site I feel uplifted and glad I stopped in. She truly shines with a graceful spirit and she is also someone who knows how to have fun(Rock). I am thankful I found her site and count her blog as one of my favorite stops.
2. MommaRoar is another top blog I like to visit. She is a down-to-earth Momma that keeps me coming back for a laugh or a good idea. She is always sharing a new idea or new bakery item that makes me drool. She is hands on and letting God stretch her as He sees fit. It is an honor that I found her site. I love to see what is Rockin' in the Roar house.
3. Ginger is another blog I frequent. She is a Mom finding her way on the other side of Motherhood. I find her blog is a great stop for refreshing. Sometimes she gives the tough advice - like some kids are daring for longer than we like. :) I will forgive you for that discouraging news, but usually I leave her blog feeling a little lighter. Her blog Rocks because she is on a journey I will follow one day. A journey back to me and hubby! Keep on Rockin' Ginger!!
4. Aimee` is a true Rockin' Girl Blogger. How can she not be Rockin'? She is a Mother of 8 blessings. She started this journey barren and God chose to bless her with 2 natural children after she gave her home so willingly to 6 He called as hers! What a strong believer and true Rockin' Momma!! She loves her family and her 'Man' and above all she loves her God!!
5. My sister is my final choice. A recent college graduate and new to the blogging world. She was a MySpace girl and now she is a Rockin' Girl Blogger!!! I converted her! Go welcome her. This was her first week at this new world and she even did a Wordless Wednesday on her first week. That is Rockin'! haha
There are so many others of you who deserve this award as well! I consider you all Rockin' Girl Bloggers in my book!! Keep on Rockin' girls!!
And just for fun:
5, 6, 70'clock, 80'clock Rock
9,10,110'clock 120'clock Rock
We're gonna R0ck Around the Cl0ck Tonight!!
10 comments:
Awww, you are the best! Yup, I have given you a tough time, but I'm hear to tell you that there is nothing in the world as wonderful to me as being the mom to my three girls. They are all grown now and I love, love, love hearing about your two kiddos (especially the fun stuff about your little guy, hehe, brings back some great memories) God has given you two incredible blessings and you might have one child that is not just plain vanilla ice cream, but rather a very special flavor and that's okay. God made him just exactly who he is...fearfully and wonderfully made!
Keep blogging and keep sharing all the great things you share about being a mommy to these treasures.
This older mom will keep coming back to read :)
Yay! Can't wait to read who you picked!
Just stopped in and visited your sister! Glad to have her in the bloggy world!
AWW Ok I said if I won I wouldn't cry.. now let me see first I want to thank Jesus for giving me a seister who guide me all her blogging ways for with out her this award would not be possible! Wait am I leaving anyone out.. thanks to all the wordless Wednesday peeps for making bowling night with three feel just right and finally MOM and DAD for without you my wonderful seister would not have been born to help pull me into the blogging world of fun. I only hope I can live up to the high standard of blogging my seister has set before me. I promise to use my rockin girl bloggin award for good and not evil! GOD BLESS
Thank you over and over again!! It's blesses me that you are blessed. Now take that smile and conquer the day....no matter how messy it can get!
THANKS, MELODYE!! You said such wonderful things (even though I feel undeserving sometimes because of my many shortfalls)! You have the gift of exhortation!!
...~rock around the clock tonight!
You are to young to remember that song. Heck... I'm to young too!
You sweet thing you! Such nice words about me - let me grab a tissue! I'm really enjoying getting to know you better through this world of bloggy and I am honored to have found your blog and to make you laugh (and drool)!!
ROCK ON!
Love,
Leigh Ann
Aren't we ALL too young to remember that song?? haha I only know it because of Happy Days!! :)
Aw, I didn't know your sis was blogging, too! Gotta go check out hers. You definitely rock! Congrats on the award times 2!!
Jane, P&B Girls
Post a Comment