Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Room Service?


Click here for more Wordless Wednesday

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like he ordered a great meal--drinks and everything.

Anonymous said...

Such great photos. They look like such little grown-ups sitting at their table!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my pix too!

Alycia said...

Now that is service :) What cute photos of your little ones!! Happy WW from Japan!

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

They must have enjoyed the room. And the meal too. Happy WW.

Tracey said...

now that's life in the lap of luxury!!!

Amanda said...

That is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm - morning nummers. But how much did they tip the waiter? Happy WW

Military Mommy said...

Love it! Especially loved the straws in the glasses. :)

Unknown said...

Cute pics! Looks like they enjoyed the room service! :)

Btw my neighbor..I've been meaning to say Rollllllll Tide!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh, this looks way too fun! Your little ones are adorable and just eating it up!!

Atasha said...

HA! I wonder if that will work in here. I think I'll try it on Saturday when the hubby's home.
Happy WW

Anonymous said...

They seem to enjoy the service.

:-)

May I check in?

Jessica said...

They are enjoying life! Precious children! Happy Wednesday!

Unknown said...

looks like they are living the life!!!!

Unknown said...

Kids love to be in hotel rooms for some reason ... especially if there is a pool at the hotel! Great photo!

My Wordless Wednesday theme is all about those wonderful rhinos again this week!

Happy WW day! Villager

Alexis Jacobs said...

Too funny! What grownups the are. Happy WW!

Eagles Wings said...

Look ma what I ordered and it didn't cost a thing :-)(oops -added to our room tab) :-)
That is so cute!
Happy WW! and thanks for stopping by!

Momma Roar said...

I love your WW!

The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said...

Aww the photos are cute. Looks like they are really enjoying the food. Happy WW.

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Looks great! Makes me wish someone besides me was the provide of room service at my house...

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! He ordered quite a spread. lol

Christi said...

Cute, cute!

Happy WW!

Jessica said...

thank you so much for you sweet comment and encouragement today! you are welcome to stop by and comment any time you like! have a great day!

Glass Half Full said...

CUTE!!!!

Laura said...

I love that idea - definitely saving it for a fun, rainy day. What a good mother you are! :)

Thanks for sharing the joy.

Kellyology said...

Now that is some good ordering there! Cute photos.

Anonymous said...

Livin' the high life! Great pictures!! :)

Happy WW!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Jenn in Holland said...

Yummy! Can he order dinner for us tonight then?
Love the photo at the top of your page... and your tag line!

Dawn said...

uhoh - you're in trouble if they're already ordering room service.

Lauren said...

adorable!!! thanks for stipping by to see my pictures. :-)

Anonymous said...

What cuties you have!

Unknown said...

So so so so adorable! Makes me want to go on vacation -- now! :)

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

That is just soooooo cute! Love it!

Everyone is invited to my blog today. Hope you can make it over... should be fun. Kids are welcome too :o)

dawnae said...

That is so funny! What independent little children! :) They sure do look like they are really enjoying that room service!

KC said...

now that is what I call service. he looks so cute on that phone.
Happy WW

Anonymous said...

That is what I call enjoying the good life! Precious photos. :)

I think you asked about my TTT picture yesterday. That was St. Pete Beach, FL. It is in the Tampa area. Love it!

karly said...

Oh, they are sweet! Great pictures!

Amberly said...

That is too cute! Enjoyed visiting you and I'll be back!

Shawn said...

Oh, those are funny, and cute. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing ... and for stopping by my site to see my little girlies. I love kid pictures.

Kat said...

Too much fun! Looks yummy too!