Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

All I chose was the dress - Princess HC chose the shoes and the other accessories.

My son loves his shoes as much as my daughter does!
For more Wordless Wednesday go here.

43 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful dress she is wearing!! And those shoes are great too, she must love wearing those!! Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures shoes. I love the ruby slippers.

MorningSong said...

My husband bought the ruby slippers in Kansas City on a business trip. She LOVES them!!

I realize most photos lately are of HC in this dress. She does wear other clothes. haha This dress is the newest thing I've made her and seems to be a new favorite.

PinksandBluesGirls said...

That girl sure knows how to accessorize!

Love it!

Jane, P&B Girls

Pearls of Wisdom said...

What beautiful shoes! Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

Monkey Giggles said...

The girl has it. Thanks for sharing. These are great pictures and your blog is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I need a pair of those ruby slippers - they are great!!

Thanks for stopping by! - I laughed at your comment about my bird. He was actually lined up with a family fishing along the waters edge...IN FLORIDA!! He was way too tame and they kept feeding him, not good.

Lavender said...

The ruby slippers! Id have chosen them myself LOL. Shes a doll, and what a smile! Happy WW, thanks for stopping by!

maiylah said...

lovely dress and great shoes! :)

happy WW

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Looks like you have a budding fashionista on your hands! I love the dress!!

Hanley Family said...

Ah, ruby slippers. But I'm not in Kansas anymore!

My son loves his shoes, too, but no one can love shoes as much as my two year old. She is the queen of shoes.

byoc said...

You have beautiful children. I love the shoes.

Crissybug said...

Too cute. My children have shoe fetishs too.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Love the shoes!!! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

She accessorises well and is adorable.

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Cute dress, cute kids and cute shoes! Nothing more to be said! Happy WW!

Shawn said...

Very cute. I can't wait for the day when I can dress my girlie girls up and they won't rip it all off before I can snap a photo.

Jenn in Holland said...

She's a princess for sure!
Love the shots.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Girly clothes... All I get to see is Batman in my house.

Linda said...

:) Soo cute! sn´t it every girls dream to have beautiful shoes like that :)

Vlado&Toni said...

lovely shoes :)love it - go girl you're on the right track. what is it with women and their shoes ? that even little girls are quite good at it already.

Seister2 said...

HC has always had a thing for the shiny shoes!! Too cute! About that pic it was taken at Christmas I have one with you making the frowny face and me cheesin it too I have no idea why we did that LOL.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family! doesn't blogging help you savor every moment? Camera is always at hand.

Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

Awwww, what a sweet, darling picture! I love those shoes...too precious!

MississippiZen said...

acessories make the outfit :) She is adorable as a princess!

Qtpies7 said...

One of my dd's wanted those shoes so bad, and now that I can find them cheap enough she is too big, but thankfully I have another little girl, and she LOVES her red sparkly shoes, and she is known around church for wearing them, lol.
I love me a girly-girl!

Renee said...

Cute as a button!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! Girls sure love sparkly things! My girls would love to have ruby slippers..hehe!

Pfingston said...

I have a little girl and boy who so far are a lot like yours, this is exactly what my little lady might pick out . . . sure is cute. And back in the day (when she wore size 5) she used to even have shoes like those . . *sigh* I miss those shoes.
Have a happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children! love the shoes.

Happi said...

Hi there, I'm new to your blog and keep "stumbling" upon it...I read several of the blogs you have listed in your blogroll, so it seems fitting that I found yours too. Happy WW! Feel free to visit sometime!

Lauren said...

adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh, are they precious! And who wouldn't feel special in a pair of Ruby slippers?

Sandee said...

She did a very fine job too. Those shoes and socks match wonderfully. Happy WW. :)

Real Life Sarah said...

Oh, the joy of princess dresses! Sometimes I want to put on sparkly shoes and a tiara, just because.

Chris said...

Love the sparkly red shoes!

Seister2 said...

Thanks for all your help today with my blogging page!! :o)

Glass Half Full said...

"There's no place like home...."

Shaz said...

A girl after my own heart. Every girl needs red shoes x x x

Shaz said...

Pleased you like our "Guest Guess It's". Feel free to visit our home page any time x x x

karly said...

A girl can never have too many pretty shoes! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she really looks like your husband in that picture!

I've been looking for her exact shoes in my size :-)!!

Anonymous said...

Love the ruby slippers. Answering your questions: We live near NO, close enough for it matter, but we live in a rural area. The tourist areas are back up, but tourism is affected by the cleanup and the rising crime. Yeah, you must have thought I was a psycho chick when I said our backyards were in the same state. I saw all the LSU stuff on your blog and figured you were around here. So much for my intuition.