Friday, September 14, 2007

Our week at a glance

First thing I will say is I am in desperate need of a hair cut, so excuse the messy do! :) Here are our pictures from last Saturday. We were feeling our LSU Tiger pride and sporting our Tiger gear!

JB and Me (above) HC and Daddy (below)

Here is JB NOT going to sleep. We found him in the hallway, near the bookshelf, with books surrounding him. I could not resist taking a picture. By the time I was able to take a good shot, he was posing. This is one of his all time favorite books, Clifford Lift-Flap book!! He loves books with the lift-flaps. His other favorite is Goodnight Moon (thanks Aunt Candace)!! HC is not a fan of either of these books, funny how different they are!
HC doing a little school work. She is practicing her tracing with this new find from Target. It is a wipe off tracing book! I have found several little teaching gems at Target!! Love that Target!
JB has to use 'markers' when HC does. I love that he loves to 'do school' too! He is learning to be still and listen too, shh... don't tell him that though!! :)
HC's most recent 'craft'!! She cut the two yellow circles, with black trim, all by her self this time!! I only helped her with one turn. She did a great job! She glued the cupcake papers to the page and then glued the circles in the cupcake paper. She loves this kind of thing! Too bad I am not more crafty! I need to find a good book to walk me through easy crafts, so that HC can enjoy this part of school time!! She totally loves it!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. The cheerleading outfit is especially cute! Looks like you have been busy!

Momma Roar said...

All those pictures are great! And the children look like they are having so much fun! Can we come do school with you someday?

Oh, gosh, that reminds me I still need to fax that stuff to you. So sorry...maybe I can send it south with my friend??? hee hee

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures of your little blessings. I loved them!

Lori said...

Love the pictures of your family.

I think your hair looks very pretty. But I do undestand I just can't wait to get a haircut when mine starts bothering me.

Glass Half Full said...

The hair looks just fine!!! :)

Lori

Anonymous said...

When I was reading your post I thought of a good craft site--it's got lots of Bible crafts, too. I don't know if you need it still or not, but thought I'd pass it along:

http://www.daniellesplace.com/