Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Passion of Mine


If you want to hear about a passion I have, you can find me at Multi-Tasking Moms today. I know our life has been changed by Probiotics. Probiotics are bacteria that keep your gut healthy. Your gut is the source of your immune system being healthy. If you are feeling sick or have kids who catch everything, you will want to read about my story!!




3 comments:

Happi said...

Melodye, which product do you take? Just curious....

Happi

PS loved the daddy post. TOOOOO cute!

MorningSong said...

I take the Healthy Trinity when I can. It is costly but if pregnant or feeling sick - it is SOOOO worth it!!

I give the kids LifeStart. It is a powder I put into their milk.

Lori said...

I went and checked out that site. It was very interesting. That is something to think about....to put the LifeStart into the kids milk.