We had an appointment, at the Botanical Gardens, with a photographer on Tuesday (for school pictures). I had never been before so we arrived a little early. Of course, I was in the market for a new blog header and went to this appointment with camera in hand. Here are the pictures I took before we had the professional step in. There was a bumble bee looming near JB and he would not take his eyes off of it.
By the time my camera snapped this one, they were both going opposite directions. I just love this picture. I had a hard time choosing between this one and the header you see above. This one is just so precious to me.
I had to take a picture of the photographer and her assistant in action. There is a blog to consider here people!! The photographer mentioned how well the kids responded to her and how well they stayed in place and smiled. I told her I am always taking pics of them, but I didn't tell her about my blog addiction. Some things are better left unsaid!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Step away from the camera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Beautiful children in every picture. I still like the one on the field trip with you in it, too.
Oh what little cuties.love the pictures.
Those pictures ARE so precious as are the ones below in the previous post. So sweet. You all make a beautiful threesome!
Hugs,
Happi
I love all the pictures - especially the new photo in your header. :D
Great pictures! I'll be the professional ones turn out great!
Don't you just love the Botanical Gardens?!
So sweet. Every one was cute!
I can't tell you enough how beautiful your children are AND they look SO much like you!!!
0:) Amber
Post a Comment