HC attended a birthday party a few weeks ago and received this cool kite as her party favor. Cool party favor, don't you think? She anticipated flying her kite and our little family had a blast sharing this fun time together. The Kite.
Daddy showing HC the basics of Kite flying.
Up, up and away!
JB running to catch the kite and HC ready for her turn.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Another First
Posted by
MorningSong
at
8:49 AM
Labels: Buddy, Family Fun, Pumpkin, See
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks like a fun time was had flying that new kite.
My kids love to fly kites too.
Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
I just found your blog, I love it. We have so much in common - christian homeschool moms with extraordinary husbands. I am a new blogger, you are a great example!
Makes me want to run out and fly a kite! I miss doing those things now that my kids are grown...wait! Who said you needed kids to fly a kite!! No one would think it silly to see a 40 something mom out flying a kite by herself would they? :-)
Wasn't that a great party favor?! My boys loved playing with their kites also! It looks like you guys at fun! Mt. Laurel park, right?
Kite flying is so much fun! Looks like a blast!
Jane, Pinks & Blues
We've never flown kites with the kids. Sounds fun!
I remember when we flew our first kite. It took forever to get it off the ground and Matt was SO frustrated. Then it finally took off!
Lori
So so fun! And I know what park you're at! It's right next to my STILL UNSOLD HOUSE!!!
Post a Comment