Please click this Fall Y'all link to see more participants. Thanks again Rocks in my Dryer for a great Carnival!
I am getting into the fun a little late but I am giving away this Size 2T Pillowcase Dress. It is in Brown Courdaroy with hot pink trim. I made this dress, it is not store bought. I know my daughter LOVES the comfort of this type of dress. Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you are interested in participating in this contest, please leave a comment. I will post the winner to this contest on the morning of November 5th. Here is the actual dress that is up for grabs.
Here is how it looks on. My daughter wears hers with leggings and a turtleneck when it is cold out. The one below is not a 2T. The one in the picture below is only meant to show you how the dress looks on. ****Update - comments closed and the winner will be announced in the morning!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Fall Y'all Pillowcase Dress Giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
91 comments:
I love these dresses and have wanted to try my hand and making some. I have a friend whose daughter would look so cute in this! Count me in!
It is so cute! PLease enter me into your draw :)
www.homeschoolblogger.com/NatureNotesFromAbove
roslenhs(at)oberon(dot)ark(dot)com
I would love to win that dress.
Le Anne
yardsaleprincess1@yahoo.com
Hi, A very great, cute idea! It is an adorable dress. I can't even sew a button on. Please put me in the drawing for your "Pillowcase" dress. Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes@hotmail.com
My daughter loves these dresses too. This is the first one I have seen in a courdaroy! So cute!
I would love this dress for my daughter.
Oh wow!! So SOO adorable. Please enter me!
My BF has 3 girls one of which would LOVE that!
This dress is so cute and original! My little girl would love it and so would I!
Very cute! All my 2 year old wants to wear is dresses now, so this would be perfect for her.
Please enter me--adorable dress!
Great giveaway! The dress is beautiful! I'd love to win! Please enter me. Thanx. My email is in my profile.
Eden
Too cute! Put my name in. I have two little ones who would look darling (one now and one later) in such a great dress.
ridernk4@msn.com
How lovely!
Please count me in,
thank you so much ;-)
please enter me thanks
The dress is darling! Hope I win!
What a beautiful dress! Please enter me in your drawing. Thank you for the contest! :)
love love love this dress...:D
That is adorable!! Count me in please!
This is a really, really cute dress. I love these and have been seeing them around on little ones. How cute. Please sign me up!
Supercalifragelisticexpealidocious!
This is a great idea - I would really enjoy this! Beautiful dress - you are very talented!
Thanks for the contest!
http://melissaneece.blogspot.com/2007/10/giveaway.html
(Lots of pregnancy and natural living links)
~Melissa
What a totally cute dress! My daughter is just the right size right now. Pick me, pick me!!!
Please enter me in your contest.
srkb@juno.com
what a beautiful dress,(and on an adorable little girl!) i would love to be put in your drawing! thanks, tracy
My lil one Kali would love it and its in mommies fav colors!! very very cute!!
Too Cute! Will you include the directions for making these adorable dresses?
Please enter me! ( :
Thanks so much,
Mandi
onecrazymom4littlemonkeys@yahoo.com
enter me please
ernestsgirl82@aol.com
Beautiful! My baby will probably be able to wear it next year.
Count me in! This dress is adorable. Lydie bug could wear it next fall. Thanks for having this contest. You are so sweet!
Very cute! I would love this for my daughter. Thanks for the chance to win!
Too cute! Count me in please!
The dress is absolutely adorable! And I know just the little princess that would love it.
-Karen
basham628@tampabay.rr.com
Melodye...my neice would love this dress! These dresses are just adorable!! Count me into the drawing! :)
THis is gorgeaus please count me in. Thank you
How cute & very creative! Great giveaway! Thanks!
Count me in! :) I have a little girl that is in this size!! Too cute! :)
very nice, thanks for the chance.
The dress is so cute! count me in.
Absolutely adorable, and such an easy concept to. Please include me in the drawing. I also wanted to let you know that I love your header on your blog (A Mommy on a mission to raise world changers!). Every mother in this world should have the same view you do.
Anywho, if you think you may be interested or know someone who will be interested in my giveaway (nursing covers) please visit my blog at http://thepitterpatterboutique.blogspot.com/2007/10/fall-yall-bloggy-giveaway.html
Thanks again for the great giveaway. I have my fingers crossed.
My daughter probably has out grown a 2T. I just wanted to post and tell you how cute the dress is. Do you really make them out of pillowcases? This is something I would love to know how to do. So if you draw my name, just redraw for someone else.
My girls are too big to wear the dress (ages 3 & 5), so don't enter me, but I just wanted to let you know how adorable that dress is! Great job on it.
I would love to win this for my daughter. Thanks.
How cute! And so creative...I wish I had an ounce of that from you! I have a niece who would flip over this! Thanks for the chance to win!
sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com
That is SO cute! And my daughter is wearing a size 2T this winter - perfect!
Oh, how pretty! :)
Oh that is so cute!!!! Wow! I love it.
laura_licious101@hotmail.com
I would love this for my daughter!
Please enter me! Jill
www.wherelearningflows.blogspot.com
That is just precious! Thanks for entering me apricotview at yahoo dot com
Very cute dress....i'm looking for a brown dress for my 2 year old...it would be a treat to win yours! Please include me. Thanks! I'm going to poke around your blog a bit now. =)
Enter me please.
My daughter is in 2T and would LOVE to do justice to your lovely dress. Thanks for the opportunity.
oh my goodness how cute is that dress!
My lil one would be so cute and I've been wanting a pillowcase dress for her. She will be 2 in Dec. so this is perfect.
And if I win, shipping will be next to nothing. :::wink wink:::
Oh, and Roll Tide!!!
This is so cute! I would love this for my youngest! Count me in!
It will be awhile before we can wear it, but I know my little girl will look beautiful in that someday. Please count me in.
sooo cute!!! please count me in.
cute!
This is fabulous! Please count me in, thank you:-)
kpuleski [at] gmail [dot] com
So cute. Thanks for the chance to win.
amyjohnallen at bellsouth dot net
Please sign me up!
Very cute! Please enter me in your drawing!
How fun! I'd love to win this one! :)
what a pretty dress, my daughter would look great in it
Sweet and practical! Please count me in.
melanie at welfing dot net
That is just adorable. My daughter would look precious in it!
Super cute - thanks!
Cute cute cute! Please enter me :)
I love pillow case dresses!! I have always wanted to make one, but never got around to doing it! I would love to win your dress!
I love that dress! It's so adorable, your daughter is too! Some day, I'd love to learn the creative art of making dresses like these for my little sweet pea.
My daughters (15 months and 2 1/2 years)would love that dress--it's so cute! Please enter me!
kenalou at hotmail dot com
That is too cute, my daughter would love the dress. Sign me up!
e.bane at yahoo.com
Absolutely adorable!! I would love this for my sweet little niece!
That would be gorgeous for my little sweetheart!
Please include me too, I love it.
Fun! Count me in and view my blog, www.momintheknow.blogspot.com.
Oh, that is so, SOOO cute! Sis you make that? I love it, and I love the colors! Please enter me in this great contest...and pick me!! :)
Come stop by my blog, too:
http://sassyfrazz.blogspot.com/2007/10/fall-yall.html
sharvey at connections-etc dot net
Cute! Thanks for entering my little Avery Rose in your drawing!
So cute! Thanks for including me.
Too cute! Count me in!
SO ADORABLE!!! This would be precious on my daughter - she is wearing a 2T! What a great giveaway!! Please enter me! Thanks!
http://bimw.wordpress.com
That is so cute.
badsheep13 (at) gmail (dot) com
That lil dress is too cute. Oh how sweet. Please add my name to the hat, if you will :)
Happy Autumn and Good luck to all!
Lib
notmuchmorethanthis [at] gmail [dot] com
Not Much More Than This
Please count me in! Thank you.
Ann - crafty.momma.too (at) gmail.com
Adorable! Please count me in! Thanks!
allisonboast(at)yahoo(dot)com
So cute! swarrenpeace@comcast.net
I would love this!
bwyramon@yahoo.com
very very cute.please count me in.
neat idea!
The dress is adorable & will be the perfect size to fit my little granddaughter by spring. Thanks for the chance to win:)
Oh, its so darling! Can I order mine in a 3? Just kidding - whoever wins this will be so lucky!
Post a Comment