The result of my 'Fall Y'all Giveaway' is in! I hopped over to Random.org and the number they generated was number 37. The 37th comment was Chelsey! Congratulations Chelsey, you won the Pillowcase Dress !! Please send me an email with your mailing address and I will have this out to you asap.
I have to share how I ended up with a size 2T dress. I was making a pillowcase dress for my daughter and I was guessing at how much fabric I needed. My first cut was a little short, so I had to make another one. The first cut of fabric is what I used for the dress Chelsey won! My error was not a waste. I hope she and her daughter will enjoy this dress as much as my daughter enjoys hers!! Thank you all for participating in my first giveaway. This has been a lot of fun!!
Thanks again to Rocks In My Dryer for having this fun idea!
I have to share how I ended up with a size 2T dress. I was making a pillowcase dress for my daughter and I was guessing at how much fabric I needed. My first cut was a little short, so I had to make another one. The first cut of fabric is what I used for the dress Chelsey won! My error was not a waste. I hope she and her daughter will enjoy this dress as much as my daughter enjoys hers!! Thank you all for participating in my first giveaway. This has been a lot of fun!!
Thanks again to Rocks In My Dryer for having this fun idea!

4 comments:
I didn't sign up for any of it. :( I know!
So happy about your win. COOL!
Lori
Woo-hoo! I'm so excited! :) I can't wait to see Samantha in it! :)
Thanks again for the great giveaway! :)
Congrats to the winner, and thank you for participating.
It was such a pleasure to see al those wonderful sites and give-aways. And ofcourse the waiting for the lucky winner.
Enjoy your autumn!
OH MY GOODNESS. HOW DID I MISS THIS? What is wrong with my bloglines? What is wrong with me? I went to a craft show this weekend and saw some pillowcase dresses--but yours was cuter!!
(btw, is there something wrong w/your email? Everytime I email you from my ohamanda.com email, it comes back to me!)
Post a Comment