Monday, November 12, 2007

Then and Now

A look back in time! Here is JB one year ago (notice the hand full of sand - he had a blast throwing sand). Hubby had a business trip at the beach and we went too! This was HC's and JB's first time ever at the beach. We had a lot of fun and I learned I COULD handle two toddlers at a hotel and at the beach alone. We've all grown a little bit! :)


JB now. I caught this photo when he was staring off at something.
HC then. I am amazed that she still had the baby face last year. I forgot that!!! She is so big now.
HC now. So mature and helpful. She understands SOOOO much more this year.
The two kiddos at the beach. It was hard for them to understand what I wanted them to do. Oh well. They were still in the same general area. haha
Here they are the other night. They are much closer in this picture literally and relationally. A year has REALLY made a huge difference in our little family. I can truly say they are friends and siblings!! They really make life more fun too!!


post signature

10 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the hug picture! Oh, I can't wait for my 2 to hug on each other for pics!

The Hairstons said...

I remember them being that little. They have grown so fast! They are the cutest!

Cheryl said...

This is so cute. They grow up so quickly don't they? Have a good week!

Short Stop said...

SO, so cute!

BTW, congrats to your Tigers! I thought about you when they announced the #1!

Tracey said...

Hey Mel,

Finally taking some time to catch up with you. I love all the pictures! They do grow up so fast, don't they?

We mamas wanna hold on forever!

Hope all is well!
Tracey

Anonymous said...

I still think of JB as the little baby in the stroller. How in the world did he get so big?! They are both precious!

Annieck

Mallory said...

woah! i feel like i've missed so much! hc's little face is so mature! i must have fallen off the face of the planet for a while! school is so crazy! love you... i hope all is well!

Momma Roar said...

Oh my goodness - what a difference a year makes!!

I love watching that as my children get older, they grow closer together! The other night we were down at T's parents and two of his siblings were there as well, with their families. A total of 10 children...Colin was on the floor and moved closer to where they were all playing. Quintin stopped and said, "Be careful guys, my baby brother is sitting here." It was so cute! All but 1 of the 7 cousins he was speaking to are older than him!!

Lori said...

OH your kids are so precious. They grow so fast don't they.

ohAmanda said...

So sweet! I love that they are friends!

(I'm waaay behind on blog reading, so get your inbox ready...)