Wow, 35 years ago today the love of my life was born. We met when she was just a tender 24 and she has blossomed into a beautiful, vibrant, incredibly talented, superbly gifted wife and mommy. Why just in the last two days she has sewn 12 dresses, some for HC and others as Christmas gifts. She always has time to play with HC and JB - not to mention she homeschools them. She has endured my long business trips with gladness and is never too tired to hear the boring details of my work world. She rarely tells anyone "no" and she is always quick with an encouraging word. I have seen people's lives change with the words she has spoken! She has kept me encouraged through some tough times and has always reminded me that God has His hand on our lives. I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!!
She is MY BEST, she is my precious wife, my sugarbear, my lovely bride. I NEVER want to do life without her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sugarbear, I love you bunches, you are amazing!!
She will post pictures of the celebration later, I can't figure this stuff out :)
Steve (hubby)
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Happy Birthday Morningsong!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by
MorningSong
at
10:29 AM
Labels: Birthdays, Celebrations, Family Fun, Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELODYE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought I would beat everyone to the punch. I didn't plan on your hubby being SO SO amazingly sweet!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope it's the best one yet!!! :)
What a sweet hubby you have!!
Have a wonderful birthda friend!
How sweet! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
I was thinking about you on Friday. We have new next-door neighbors that went to LSU. I have a feeling they will be cheering long distance for your Tigers! :)
Happy Birthday!!! That was a sweet message from your husband.
Yup, one like you is a rare and precious find!
Happy Birthday dear daughter of mine. I wish a blessed day.
Love from your Michigan Mom
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday, dear Melodye.
Happy Birthday to you.
(and many more....)
Thank you friends!!! Most of all thank YOU husband!! I was so surprised that you thought to do this!!! I love you and I am so thankful that God saw fit to join our worlds!! Thank you for such a great day! I am really reminded of how blessed we are!!
I love that the kids felt the thrill of Christmas being so close tonight. They were so wound up and full of life!! They really ended the day well for me! I so remember thinking once my birthday came, Christmas was finally here! I love you husband and thank you for your efforts to make today special!
You are truly precious to me!
Much love,
Melodye
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a sweet post by your hubby! :)
Post a Comment