Last Thursday we had an Easter egg hunt/party with friends. My kids took long naps and we missed the egg hunt of our party. The kids were not devastated though, thankfully! They happily enjoyed their cupcakes and ran/played their hearts out! Don't you love HC's bunny ears? Here is my JB, with wet hair! :) We RUSHED to at least make the party!
Like any good mother would do I then took the eggs we were to bring for hunting and hid them in our back yard. This year HC was intentional with her search. In the past, finding an egg was a win. This year she only wants the purple or pink ones. So if she sees it and it is the wrong color she says, "JB here is your egg".
HC kindly left the green egg for our sweet JB! He was thrilled too! I am glad this all worked out. :)
Ta-da!! Chocolate candy!!!
She is digging into her basket of goodies.
JB found his shadow and wanted a picture of it.
HC and her shadow!
The egg hunt was fun and my kids were clueless to our missing the big fun of the party. Thank God for that!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Egg Hunts 1 and 2
Posted by
MorningSong
at
8:33 PM
Labels: Buddy, Celebrations, Family Fun, Holidays, Pumpkin, See
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like they enjoyed hunting eggs just like Tristan!!! :) HOW FUN!
I love HC's shirt...a snowman?? Are you getting loads of snow these days, hehe.
The kids are cute as always and finding the shadow just made me smile. I forgot about that time in the life a child...it's priceless.
Oh, and as for JB, he wouldn't get away with wet hair here, it's way too cold outside. Love his t-shirt, too!
These are absolutely adorable shots. The kids are so cute. I love the egg hunt time. Love the bunny ears.
Post a Comment