Saturday, January 31, 2009

4 Years Old - Where Did The Time Go?

My sweet baby boy... I know. He tells me ALL the time "I not a baby! I'm a BIG boy!" It amazes me that he's already so grown up. I still steal all his kisses and hugs - even if it requires tackling and playing rough with him to sneak them in. (He's becoming more and more stingy with his kisses.) Daddy's boy for sure! (When he's not being Momma's boy that is!)
Chuck E Cheese can stay way over there and sing to me. No need to come any closer.
Ready for his cake.
Blowing those 4 candles. My sweet boy!
My baby girl loves chocolate!!! Even if it was the worst cake we've had yet. Convenience doesn't equal a good product. But everyone seemed to enjoy it.. my kids like a little debbie cake here and there soo... it at least matched that quality! haha
So much fun and he gave it all he had!
After opening his presents he laid in the wrapping paper. haha He was saying "Chuck E CHEESE" as he held his birthday medal.
Happy Birthday JB!! We love you tons and tons!
Now... JB's 4! Look out T-ball.... HERE HE COMES!!!!!

6 comments:

Mis said...

hey--that's funny, i thought the cake was really good!! the party was fun!

MorningSong said...

That's good to know! I didn't taste it. Steve did and so I felt bad offering icky cake! Now I feel better.

Anonymous said...

What a fun celebration of a great little boy! Oh, how I miss the days of Chuck E Cheese...NOT!

Just Mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JB!

annieck said...

Yea! Happy birthday, JB!!! He's getting SO big!!!

Rachael said...

I didn't have the cake, but it looked really yummy! We had a great time and were so glad to celebrate with your sweet little man.