Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Celebrate Good Times C'mon!

Ok, corny - I know! I just have to say, as of today, I've had 1,034 visitors (as of my map - the site meter was added last week)!!! What fun! I have not heard from most of you and I understand. I visit blogs a few times before I say hi too! Today, I would like to hear from you! Let me know where you are from and how you found me. I would love for you to share this news with me via my Guest book on the right. Just click the link and tell me what you will! Many thanks and blessings to you! Thanks for sharing your story with me!

4 comments:

Gered Lambert said...

Hey guys. Finally got around to visiting your blog! Good to know we can check in periodically and see how ya'll doing.

Miss you guys!

Lamberts
Jada
Brandi
Gered

Nanette said...

Hi Morning Song,
I'm finally getting around to commenting on your site. I'm the blog Nanoo Designs that you have commented on. I'm in Prairieville.

Anonymous said...

You met me first! I was at COTH, too!

AnnaLiza said...

Hello!! Gorgeous family!Congrats on the visits! I'm looking forward to my first 1K mark!

--i've tagged you--