As some of you know, we just returned home from a trip to Houston. On our way there and home we passed through our former home town and we had to stop and grab some favorites. On our way to Houston, we stopped at De'Angelo's Pizzeria (in Baton Rouge) but my blog was far from my mind. I have no photo. :o( Anyway, they have the best caesar salad, cheese bread WITH marinara and super great pizza or calzones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am hungry for it now as I type this!! This was a frequent stop for us when we were in BR!
On our way home we stopped at the Mall of Louisiana for lunch. A great fit since we were on the road for so long and needed to stretch, as well as eat without concern for the kids running around. I did manage to get a picture of those eateries. I thought of taking pictures of the grub, after said grub was gone! I am still new to the blog world and so you will have to forgive me. Next time I will do better!! We ate at Arzi's (I prefer Albasha though) and the kids ate Caine's. Caine's is great chicken fingers quickly (you know, the way fast food is supposed to be - FAST) and the BEST crushed ice Coke ever ever ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Arzi's or Albasha - we get Chicken Schwarma. I used to eat that at least once a week. Yummy!! We felt like we did great things by eating 3 of our many favorites and we didn't even stay in BR on our adventure!
4 comments:
I've never eaten at either of those places... they sound so good though. Guess I have to get myself to Houston!
Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls
They are good! The restaurants are in Baton Rouge though. We stopped there to eat on our way to and from visiting family in Houston.
Albasha is one of my favorites. I love the schwarma, shrimp kabobs and fried cheese.
I've never heard of any of those places but they sound good!
Post a Comment