Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

I am going to tackle the area around my sewing machine. I have bags of new material and bags of leftover material from sewing projects. It has recently become a catch all for clothes and things without a home.

Another thing I would like to tackle is finishing a book I started earlier this year. It is a parenting book that I mainly find time to read while waiting to have my hair cut. I would like to finish reading this book by the end of the week. I always find helpful tools after reading a chapter. Our schedules have been so busy that I can only find a minute to read while completely alone. Wish me luck on this one! haha
In the future I will try to have a before and after photo. I am new to this game. :o)
For more Tackle it Tuesday, click here.

7 comments:

jennyr said...

cool! i would love to learn how to sew but never had a chance! not with my 2 youngsters yet, i guess when they're older i might! good luck in ur tackle!

Amelia Antwiler said...

This is a great tackle.
Anything that makes our lives easier is a good thing.
Go for it!
Happy Tackling.

Anonymous said...

you have some fun tackles--good luck with them :)

Marcia Francois said...

Welcome to your first Tackle.

Go read that book now :)

Anonymous said...

welcome to the tackle - great start:)

RaesMom said...

Nice tackle and good luck with your book. Everytime I try to read my 19-monthh-old wants to "read," too and takes my book. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome !! and GREAT Tackle ! I LOVE fabric - I pick up a little here and there - far more than what I've been using lately!! :) I know what a challenge keeping it all organized can be!! :)

Stop by my site and enter a drawing to celebrate my new site!! :)

http://www.thyentable4one.blogspot.com

Great Tackle today!!!

Ruth :)