Click here for more Wordless Wednesday. If you have a minute, I would also like you to leave a comment on this post too. I want to hear what you find funny!
Don't you love when your kids cooperate? All I wanted was a picture of me and the kids. I guess it was just too much! Love you anyway JB! HC just couldn't put down the blanket! Oh well, we had fun anyway! :o)
I don't know why but lately my posts have been extra long. Thank you to those of you who endure and read it all. For those who are not up for a novel, I totally understand! :)
I am one of those people who is either all in or not at all. I either have tons to say or nothing. Thus the name of my blog. I am celebrating 14 years of marriage with my best friend. I am living my childhood dream of being called 'Mommy' by 3 of my 4 favorite people. We've lived through some deep valleys and yet we find ourselves soaring right now. Life is good!
The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips
18 comments:
Don't you love when your kids cooperate? All I wanted was a picture of me and the kids. I guess it was just too much! Love you anyway JB! HC just couldn't put down the blanket! Oh well, we had fun anyway! :o)
What a precious picture. Beautiful!
~Blessings~
Looks like a great photo to me! Most of my photos w/my kids look similar!
that is a really precious shot :) Makes me smile.
Oh...kids...that's why sometimes I'd prefer the pics are taken without their knowing it. It end up a lot better.
:-)
looks like a great memory
Sometimes our plans just don't go the way we want - instead of a photo you have a memory. *L*
We find funny?? J-man's laughter can get us all going..
Curious George makes me laugh. Every time. Watching my kids get jokes is quite a hoot, too.
Happy WW.
What a cute picture! I found you through Mommy of Two and look forward to reading your blog!
I love the silliness of this picture. :)
It is such a precious picture. I know what you mean though, when you want them to cooperate they don't, but when you don't want it they do.
what a sweet shot! :)
That's a great picture!!
What a sweet picture...looks like naptime is just over, or just about to begin...beautiful!
What a sweet precious photo. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.
Angel Mama ():)
The silly pictures we think are less than perfect are truly the best. Sweet moment.
Well, regardless of the lack of cooperation from your kids, it's still a nice picture.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me.
I love this picture just the way it is!
hehe, PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment