Sarah at Real Life has given me a nice honor! She has awarded me with the Nice Matters Award. Here is what my nice friend had to say about me:
"I have already given MorningSong an award, but I just can't help myself! She is SO nice!! She's another woman with whom I would like to go walking around the block in the evenings, or bring my kids to the park!"
Sarah, thank you so very much for your kind words, and for thinking of me, when given the chance to pay it forward! Your blog is truly one I love visiting too! I find myself feeling as though my blog friends are gals I could call and have a girls night out with. It is nice knowing others feel the same way!
Now for my chance to pass on the Nice Matters Award!!
Bee over at Will Blog for Shoes is a super Nice gal! She is a proud Mommy of the Wog and has a great hubby that even took the Wog to work with him for a while! Bee is a refreshing stop in Bloggy Land. She is so honest and genuine! A great combination! So I award you, Bee, with the Nice Matters Award.
My mystery friend over at The Good, the Bad and the Ugly will have to remain nameless. I do not even have a fake name to offer! She is a strong woman of God and truly kind! I love the life lessons I end up leaving with, every time I stop in on her blog! So mystery friend, I nominate you for the Nice Matters Award.
Leigh Ann over at Living to Learn & Learning to Live is my next choice. To say she is kind is an understatement! She is one of those people that can't help herself. She oozes kindness and wisdom. You can tell she has given her first fruit to the Lord. He honors her with a contagious spirit and, clearly, favor too. It is the unspoken things that shine brightest with Leigh Ann! Blessings to you Leigh Ann - I award you with the Nice Matters Award!
I have to pass this on to Amber at Trust in the Lord. She is a mom to 7 and a friend to all! She is always there to lend a helping hand or an encouraging word! Amber you are a light to others and I am glad our paths crossed! You have been awarded the Nice Matters Award!
I could truly go on and on with awarding this to people individually but you all - my readers deserve this award and I give this too you too! I appreciate the kindness you show me by stopping by for frequent visits. You do not know how your comments lift my spirits! I award you Jane/Audrey/Sharon of Pinks and Blues, Ginger at Just a Thought, Lori at Glass Half Full, Happi at the Berger Buzz, Lauren at Baseballs and Bows, Sheryl at Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats, Amanda at Oh Amanda, Tracey at Show Me State of Mind, Aimee at Adopted as His Own, Tallie at My Little Corner of the Planet, Katja at Skimbaco and the list could go on and on!! So I give this award to each of you as well because Nice Matters!! Your nice comments always make me smile and for that I say thank you!
Blessings to you all and thank you again Sarah!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Pay It F0rward
Posted by
MorningSong
at
3:39 PM
Labels: Miscellaneous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats! You so deserve it! You rock :)
Wow! I'm honored!
Thank you!
Congrats on your award.
I've only just met you, but you do seem very nice.
Oh Melodye, you TRULY deserve this award!!! Thank you so much for your kind words, you got me teary-eyed.
Thank you!!!
God Bless,
Amber
You are the nicest of the nice! I leave comments b/c I want to--we're friends! And it makes me happy that I've practically been following your blog from the very beginning. You're a bloggy whiz!
Awww, Mel, you're a sweetie too and I love catching up with what's been going on with you...even though I've been almost too busy to blog! Can you imagine such a thing?!
Glad things went well with the yard sale! Have a great weekend!
Thank you so much. NO, I had not seen this. You are so sweet. I appreciate it.
Post a Comment