Monday, August 27, 2007

Saweeet

Why does ONE piece of candy lead to another, then another, then another! I am not a candy girl but after one bite - my taste buds light up! :) Last night hubby and I opened a bag of candy, that was sent for our kids. We had a taste of one thing, then another, and then my head hurt from all the sugar!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way. I tell myself I'll just eat one to satisfy my urge but I can never eat just one. Oh, chocolate, how we have a love/ hate relationship!

Anonymous said...

saweet, indeed! I just cannot buy candy for the house b/c I'm the same as you...it's gone in one sitting!

Momma Roar said...

Tell-tell - what kinda candy was it? I always eat the kids candy - I figure it helps fight childhood obesity! ha - sorry, I'm in a fiesty mood this afternoon!

My book should be in my hands on Wednesday!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, sugar is soooo addictive! I always buy candy for Halloween that I don't like - or else there wouldn't be any left for the trick-or-treaters!! :)

Jane, P&B Girls

Momma Oak said...

confession time - I ate 18 (no there wasn't a typo!) cookies the other day. i couldn't stop. until they were all gone. i felt so sick the day after.

definitely NOT on the weight watchers plan!

Anonymous said...

Too bad we don't live closer. You could learn from the master. I never get a sugar rush and luuuuuv sugar!

Anonymous said...

Oh I know what you mean. We were away this weekend in Maine to visit my girlfriend and her family and they had a candy store next door. I was like a bee to honey with these chocolate covered pretzels. I couldn't stop. Honestly, I mean, honestly... I gained about 5 pounds (easily) in 2 days!
But it was SO GOOD!!!!
- Audrey

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Just about the same time I was eating a pint of Ben and Jerry Chubby Hubby...loving sugar!

Nesting For Natalie said...

Cookies, homemade chocolate chip, do this to me!

Amy

Kerry said...

I'm dreading Halloween! :) I have such a bad sweettooth.