Looks FUN!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer....scrolling on down to your school post AGAIN!!! The baby woke up, so I didn't get a chance to finish reading b4.
I am contacting everyone on the Laced With Grace blogroll to say....
As a contributor to the Laced With Grace Devotional Site, I want thank you for your faithful readership. September is our one-year anniversary. We are please to announce we have a permanent new address. www.lacedwithgrace.com. Please change your link to include this new address.
I don't know why but lately my posts have been extra long. Thank you to those of you who endure and read it all. For those who are not up for a novel, I totally understand! :)
I am one of those people who is either all in or not at all. I either have tons to say or nothing. Thus the name of my blog. I am celebrating 14 years of marriage with my best friend. I am living my childhood dream of being called 'Mommy' by 3 of my 4 favorite people. We've lived through some deep valleys and yet we find ourselves soaring right now. Life is good!
The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips
10 comments:
Looks like wonderful fun to me!
So fun! Can I come over?
And there won't be many more of these days left either. (Tears are starting....)
Lori
Wonderful photos! Makes me wish I was a kid again all over.
she matches even when she is digging in the dirt? :)
Of course she matches Tallie! She may like to get dirty and play tough - but she is still ALL girl! haha That's my HC!
Looks FUN!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer....scrolling on down to your school post AGAIN!!! The baby woke up, so I didn't get a chance to finish reading b4.
0:) Amber
I am contacting everyone on the Laced With Grace blogroll to say....
As a contributor to the Laced With Grace Devotional Site, I want thank you for your faithful readership. September is our one-year anniversary. We are please to announce we have a permanent new address. www.lacedwithgrace.com. Please change your link to include this new address.
Thank you. Lynn
Awww...looks like they've been having a ball! Enjoy this weather. Hibernating season is at hand...ugh! Have a great week!
Looks like you had some fun times.
Post a Comment