I love it!! Geaux Tigers!!
We'll miss you Bo Pellini!!! Thanks for giving us your ALL!!!!!!
YES!!!Tonight was the night!! LSU and Ohio fighting for #1. The road to this game was very stressful and utterly exhausting. With all of the grief about who should play for the title, I am thrilled this day has finally come. I needed the break from this season while we awaited this game. My Tigers truly wore the fans out with all the close games. I am thrilled that this game was not as close as many other games we played. All of the overtimes and all the close finishes in prior games. AHHH!! I still can't think about it without feeling the urge to hurl, a teeny weeny bit!!!! Even with all of that grief - I know I will miss the weekly games. Thankfully THIS win against Ohio seems to have been fairly easy compared to the season we've had this year! GEAUX TIGERS!!! BCS CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!
(Photo below of SEC win 12/2007)
GEAUX TIGERS!!!! LSU 38 - Ohio 24 LOVE MY TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR!!!! WE'RE #1!!!!!!!! National Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Photo below of SEC win 12/2007)
GEAUX TIGERS!!!! LSU 38 - Ohio 24 LOVE MY TIGERS!!!!!!!!!I LOVE MY TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR!!!! WE'RE #1!!!!!!!! National Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:
T was watching the game last night and all I could do was think of you guys!! YAY!!!!
I thought of you while we were watching! CONGRATS!!! :)
I was pulling for you!!!! I am so glad you guys won. You deserved it. It was a great game. I know you'll miss Bo...we'll be sure to keep you up to speed on how things are going in "Huskerville." In the meantime, YAY LSU!
Happi
Hello,
I was reading your post about the National Championship and was a bit confused as Les Miles and Glen Dorsey held up the SEC Trophy during the celebration.
(there are pictures of Les and Matt Flynn holding the National Championship trophy on ESPN or Lsusports.net)
Love ya! Geaux Tigers and Fear the Hat?!
When I posted this they didn't have the BCS champ picture available yet, so I used the SEC one! haha
Thanks for heads up on where I can find the official one! I will add it soon!!
Love you brother!
Post a Comment