Thursday, January 31, 2008

An unexpected break

It seems I am taking an unexpected break from blogging. I have things to share but I don't have the interest in working on my blog lately. I will definitely post again as soon as I feel the fun of writing again, but I don't know if that will be tomorrow or next week. Please bear with me as I get back into the groove of things again!

All is well with us - we've been fighting minor coughs and colds but that can take away your energy more than you know! Hope all is well with you and your families!!

4 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

It sure can zap ya!

an "unexpected break" - had that happen to myself before.

Enjoy a time of rest.

Anonymous said...

Have a great break!

weavermom said...

Hope everything is good! Look forward to you being back and feeling well again. :)

Happi said...

yeah...I completely understand! Glad to hear all is well. We'll look forward to hearing more soon. Hugs!