I am challenging you, and myself, to a lifestyle change. I am guilty of NOT working out AND NOT drinking enough water. I am a busy Mommy and I DO chase my kids all over the place, I play with them, and I act silly with them. I do not work out though. I have many excuses, I'm sure you do too! But there is a statistic out there that scares me. I am willing to take baby steps towards my health now. I am ready to cut back on my syrupy beverage of choice and replace it with water. Are you interested in hearing about the recent awakening I've had??? If so, please read my post over at Multi-Tasking Moms.
If you decide to join me at Multi-Tasking Moms, remember I will be posting my accomplishments in 7 days and I hope you will join me by doing the same. Let's work together to spread the word. We can make small changes. Every day is a new opportunity to overcome our diet addictions and/or our lack of motivation to exercise. Share any fun ideas you have found to keep your heart rate up too!!
If you decide to join me at Multi-Tasking Moms, remember I will be posting my accomplishments in 7 days and I hope you will join me by doing the same. Let's work together to spread the word. We can make small changes. Every day is a new opportunity to overcome our diet addictions and/or our lack of motivation to exercise. Share any fun ideas you have found to keep your heart rate up too!!

4 comments:
Girl, you went for the jugular...you attacked my sweet tea :) Seriously though - GREAT post and so true. I am with you and I even had water this AM. Maybe some sweet tea for lunch...just a little :) Thanks for your honest and heartfelt post.
Great post. I'm going to go and drink some more water.
When it cools off this evening the kids and I are headed out for a bike ride and a walk.
Sorry to hear you've been in bed all day with a headache.
Hope you are feeling better.
I feel for you as I know just what it is like to be down in bed with headaches. I've had them before.
This last week I've been down with back pain.
I have been procrastinating going back to the gym, you just had to remind me! Also, I have really thought about drinking more water because I am a diet coke addict! I'm going to start with drinking equal amounts of water each time I drink a soda. Then I'll try to do double. I'll try to get over to Multi-tasking moms, too.
Post a Comment