Saturday, January 19, 2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOORAY HOORAY!!! WE ARE HAVING A SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HC tasting snow!
HC finally has the snow she prayed for!!!!!!!
It keeps snowing and snowing and snowing!!!! YIPPEE!!!!

11 comments:

The Hairstons said...

Wasn't it great?! Our snowman looked very similar to yours (a mini snowman!) I think this may have been the first snow our kids have seen!

Jessica said...

Oh... I am soooo jealous! I wish we'd get snow!

Momma Roar said...

You know how excited I am for you!!

I can only imagine the joy in your household! Awesome!

I'm still thinking of trying to take some video of the snow when we head to Vermont this Tuesday!!

Ole Miss Mom said...

What a fun way for HC to see how God works! I remember my sis praying snow on her bday and getting it! That child-like faith! Gets HIM every time! :-)

Anonymous said...

That little snowman is hillarious! I'm sure your kiddos are loving this winter weather.

It's down right freezing here in Michigan, brrrrrr. It will be below zero tonight. I'm turning my heating blanket up to high :o)

AngelGirl said...

aaaawww such a precious snowman!!! when i suggested building one MAC turned his nose up and preceeded to steal the snowballs at me!!! oh well- the "north pole" was nice. love ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad HC finally got her snow. It looks like they had a really good time.

Real Life Sarah said...

WOW! What a treat for you guys!!

annieck said...

Wasn't it wonderful?! I'm glad to see you guys had as much fun as we did!!! =D

Glass Half Full said...

I am ready to leave this computer and shovel the snow our plow threw back on our driveway....with the help of Mark! =)

Lori

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Looks like you all enjoyed it to the fullest!