Last week HC and JB made a new discovery in our yard. They found snails! We sat and watched these snails for a good 10 minutes. The kids loved it! This morning, when the kids stepped outside to play in the backyard, they discovered another lone snail. They are currently snail watching in the backyard right now. Snails are the thing to watch these days at my house! It is funny how something so easily missed and something I can't remember 'seeing' in forever has become so huge these days! :) I love watching HC and JB investigate. They are great learning buddies!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The Snails!!
Posted by
MorningSong
at
8:18 AM
Labels: Buddy, Family Fun, Homeschool, Pumpkin, See
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know what you mean about watching your kids become buddies - Quintin and Elle are that way too (with many fights in between as well - LOL)
Your comment on my blog made me BUST OUT LAUGHING today!!!! Thanks, I needed a good laugh! Now, to change my six-word memoir! haha
That's my kind of fun!!! :)
Don't you just love snails, slugs, worms, etc??? I never loved them so much until now. Josiah is occupied all day long by these critters...it's fabulous!!!
Post a Comment