Mary, at Not Before 7, is hosting Tiny Talk Tuesday!
Tiny Talk Tuesday is a fun way of remembering the things our kids say. Those things that make us laugh or that mark this time in their lives. Here are the Tiny Talks we've experienced this week:
I told the kids yesterday was Memorial Day. I explained that it was a time to be thankful for those in the military who died to keep us safe from the bad guys.
Then I asked HC, "What is Memorial day about?"
HC: It's when the soldiers died on the cross to keep us safe from the bad guys!"
(Well, almost!)
Lately, if you were within ear shot of our home around bed time You would hear the following from JB: "I am not tired! I am NOT tired!" This is usually on a day when he did not take a nap and is moaning around the house because of any teeny inconvenience that dared to cross his path. But do not tell him he is tired!! By all means - the moaning and groaning about random nothingness is not because of that!
After church on Sunday we were walking to our van and heard the following pour out of JB's mouth: "In my class. There was a white boy who was mean at me."
Steve: "Was there a white boy in your class or was the boy wearing a white shirt?!?"
JB: "He was wearing a white shirt Dad."
(Such an easier conversation to follow when it was the green boy! :) haha)
JB has found his humor lately! When he is 'on' he is bound to follow the laughter with:
JB: "HEY, what's all this funny about??!" ie - what are you laughing at?
(Of course he knows he is the one being funny, I think he just likes hearing you say that out loud!!)
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Tiny Talk Tuesday
Posted by
MorningSong
at
9:20 AM
Labels: Buddy, Pumpkin, Tiny Talk Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute The first one about memorial day is adorable!
love to hear what comes out of their little hearts!
Elle is the same way - she's *never* tired!!! LOL!!
I tagged you today! :-D
So adorable. Love the "white boy" as in a white shirt. Yep, that could cause confusion.
Happy TTT!
Post a Comment